The Nikon Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR super-zoom lens new offers superb image quality and versatility for those shooting at wide, standard, or telephoto focal lengths.
The NIKKOR Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR will be available from November 2021 priced at £599.00 in the UK.
Nikon UK Press Release
London, United Kingdom, 13th October 2021: Nikon today introduces the NIKKOR Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR, which offers superb image quality and versatility for those shooting at wide, standard, or telephoto focal lengths.
An ideal travel companion, the advanced DX lens has superior optics both when shooting at a distance and for closer shots, meaning it can be used in any photographic scenario – from sweeping landscapes to intricate portraits.
Ideal for those who are progressing from smartphone photography, the easy-to-use lens removes the need for a sizeable kit bag. It weighs just 315g and its 18-140 mm focal-length range delivers the optimum balance between the light weight needed for superior portability and the ability to capture typical scenes while traveling.
A built-in vibration reduction system, meanwhile, combats hand or camera shake, letting users shoot at shutter speeds of up to five stops slower. This results in crisp and blur free images even in poor light situations, whether it is an atmospheric interior shot or shooting cityscapes at night.
The NIKKOR Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR also supports sharp and smooth video recording, adding to its ‘do-everything’ lens status. Its autofocus is fast and performs brilliantly with the Z camera’s Eye-Detection AF, to keep focus right where it is needed. This results in beautiful footage from travels and adventures.
Designed to be protected against the elements, the DX lens includes effective sealing against dust and water drops, meaning it can be used in most environments.
NIKKOR Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR – your perfect travel companion:
• A versatile DX-format zoom lens with superior optics
• Compact and lightweight body, perfect for when on the move
• Powerful 7.8x zoom lens, bringing you closer to your subject than ever
• Incredible minimum focus distance of 0.20 m at wide focal lengths
• Vibration reduction mode, allowing user to shoot at shutter speeds of up to 5 stops slower with no camera shake
• Electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism, using signals from the camera for even more precise aperture control and consistently stable exposure control
• Great for videos and stills, with easy-to-use controls
• Sealed to protect from dust and drips
Click on a thumbnail to see the full version.